We are people trying to know God's love for each of us, and strive to continually grow in our faith. With our lives changed by the personal encounter with God and each other, we speak words that heal, restore and build others up. We love those around us and we want to learn to share what Jesus means to us. We are concerned about the concerns of God and are a praying, worshipping and praising people.
- PO Box 94, St Arnaud VIC 3478
- Christ Church, St Arnaud 9.30 am Sundays
- St David's, Bealiba 8.00 am on 1st and 3rd Sundays
- All Saints, Emu 11.30 am on 2nd and 4th Sundays
Mid week Eucharist
Thursday 9.30 am Christ Church Old Cathedral, St Arnaud. All are Welcome.
Friday 9.30 am Christ Church Old Cathedral, St Arnaud. All are Welcome.
On a rotational roster with other Denomination Churches – check at church for details.
Lenten Studies at Christ Church Old Cathedral, other studies when announced.
Combined Parish Luncheon quarterly, as advertised in the pew sheet. All are welcome
Christ Church Old Cathedral
- Anglican Rose Show and Strawberry Fair Luncheon annually on the fourth Thursday of October, Town Hall St Arnaud.
- Community Pancake evening, Shrove Tuesday at Christ Church Old Cathedral.
- Tea Dance last Sunday in August, at the St Arnaud Town Hall from 2.00 pm.
St David’s Bealiba
- Anglican Numbers Up last Monday of the month at the Town Hall Bealiba.
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake morning for Primary School Students Church Hall St David’s Bealiba.
- Regular Services provided for Kara Court Aged Care and Coates Hostel.
- Regular Pastoral Care visiting at Kara Court, Coates Hostel and within the Parish.
- Partnership with the Music Department from the local Secondary College, where the instrumental students are invited to play our Pipe Organ as part of their music program.