All Saints Tatura is a small and friendly congregation that meets each Sunday for a time of prayer, worship, teaching and fellowship. Although based on the Anglican Prayer Book, the services try to cater for a range of ages and worship styles, and generally include an inter-active form of teaching. We also offer special services such as baptisms, weddings and funerals by arrangement with the priest.
- 18-20 Francis Street, Tatura VIC 3616
- (03) 58241170
- 0497 597 127
- 1st Sunday of the month 10.00 am - A service of morning prayer
- All other Sundays 10.00 am - A service of Holy Communion
8.00am Prayer meeting for the Tatura community and wider world.
- Presechool movement, music and fun
- Every Wednesday 10.00 am – 12.00 pm of the school term
- $3 child/$5 family
- All pre-schoolers and their parents/caregivers welcome
- More information on Facebook – Mainly Music Tatura
Chaplaincy at Moyola Lodge
Community visiting is carried out at Loyola Lodge every Thursday morning.
We have a team of capable and hospitable people who are available to cater after funerals or other gatherings. Funds raised through catering assists the operation of the parish.
Hire of Facilities
The large All Saints hall has a commercial kitchen and a quality heating and cooling system which makes it a perfect venue to hire for family gatherings, meetings, and other functions. Please contact the priest for more information.